and Gustave came from Silesia in the 1850’s
sent over to France by the Tsar Alexander II
with the assignment of supplying the
Russian Royal Court with Cognac then founded
the house A. C. Meukow & Co on the 1 st August 1862.
Since 1862 Meukow has been served in
different Courts of Europe and has been awarded
the highest prices at the different exhibitions.